Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kim might have gone dark after the birth of her baby, North, but that didn't stop the world from hating caring. Personally, I miss her. I know, weird right. One of the few people in the world who admits to liking a Kardashian. It does make sense though that she would just disappear like that. With all that weight she put on, I could hardly recognize her, she obviously is losing all that baby weight to make the cliche, well planned Hollywood post-baby-bod appearance. Kourtney didn't have all this drama by the way. Rumours have been swirling that Kim is set to make her first post baby appearance on, you guessed it, her mom's show Kris. I wonder who came up with that idea.
"She wants to show up like Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight," a source tells Us Weekly, adding that Kim, 32, has already lost 20 of the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy.
 "She won't leave the house until she's thinner," the source added.

Kim at The Sears Kardashian Kollection launch
I love the vanity here. But it wouldn't be Hollywood without vanity. Kris is also supposedly angry with both Kim and Kanye for not wanting to get married. Kris who stopped by at The View discussed the following with Julie and the ladies:

  "Are Kim and Kanye going to get married and are you upset about it?"
 "No and no," the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star said. "They're not getting married -that I know about it. Not right now, that I know."
"Why aren't they getting married?" Julie Chen asked.
"I don't know. Why aren't Kourtney and Scott getting married?" Kris asked of her oldest daughter, 34, who has two children, son Mason, 3, and daughter Penelope, 12 months, with boyfriend of seven years Scott.
 "It's so annoying! I'm a little annoyed, sure," she admitted. "I think they all think they're Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn now," Jenner joked of the star couple who have been in a relationship for more than 30 years, with one child together, but never married. "It's like, 'Oh, we're going to do just do this.' Which, you know, I've tried to just take a back seat, keep my mouth shut and learn that this is the way they're doing this. I don't know where they got this because I'm very old fashioned that way."
Kris and Kim
Kris and Kim


Kris also gushed about her third grandchild, North West, stating that she is pretty, adorable and delicious. She also added that Kim and Kanye were doing fine and were both so happy to be parents.



0 comments:

Post a Comment