Friday, November 4, 2016


I'm obsessed with Youtube, my friends know this, my parents know this, even my cats know this. And if you're like me, you have a top list of favourite Youtubers you follow. For me, Elodie Zone and Levis Ryan top the list. Elodie because of the personal drama and good videos, Levis because of funny drama in his videos. And when you obsess over people like this you notice when their personalities change.

More gossip
I talked about Elodie in a previous post, but in this case, I'll talk about Levis. On the surface he seems like a pretty happy guy right? I mean he goes out of his way to make his fans laugh but is he really happy? I saw some tweets that he posted that were very damning. At first I thought he was being his sarcastic self but then I noticed it was a cry for help.

Levis ladies and gentlemen, is suffering through depression. That could explain all his craziness in his videos and why he doesn't post as often as he used to.

Levis, if I'm ever so lucky to have you reading this, I hope you get better soon. We love you.
XOXO
-Isis

0 comments:

Post a Comment