Friday, November 4, 2016


If you obsess over beauty channels like me, that might just mean you're a normally functioning girl. And us ladies have a knack for beauty vloggers. Angel Lately is one such vlogger. The first time I watched her channel, I fell in love with her persona. She even made me go out and get a Chanel perfume. So you can imagine how badly I've been missing her.



However, the real reason she left the YouTubes is very clear now. She got a full time job at Price Waterhouse Coopers. From what I've heard, people who work for this company are overworked silly, to the point their social lives are almost non existent. Anyways we know that she started her job there on the 1st of August and her last video was posted on the 7th. Nothing else since. You do the math.



Here's to hoping that Angel will come back to us soon because YouTube doesn't smell the same without her.

XOXO
-Isis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment