Thursday, September 8, 2016



YouTubers: Ian Kemama, Levis Ryan, iWanDatCake

Hey guys, I know I've been gone for a while, almost a year but that's because I moved to a different country for school and it has taken me more time than I thought. I am however back and will try to post more. So to start us off, I've been pretty interested in Kenyan YouTubers lately, so I thought I'd come up with a Hottest list dedicated to them. I'll start with the guys and the second post will be the girls.

1. Levis Ryan
You probably know him, seeing as he's one of the most popular YouTubers in the country. He's funny, witty and has the best facial features of any YouTuber on the list, especially the lips and brown eyes that POP on camera. He is also totally hair goals for most guys, and even some girls.
 


2. iWanDatCake

iWanDatCake is a complete sweet heart, watching him will bring joy to your soul. He's very funny and amusing, which are both great qualities in a guy. He's also very good looking and has the BEST eyebrows EVER.




3. Mario Zaki
Mario is interesting to watch, his videos are super good quality, which makes his attractiveness spill out of your screen. Can we also agree that his name is super sexy?



Read More: 5 Hottest Kenyan Female YouTubers

4. Getaway Planet
Brian has a good sense of humor and does nice travel vlogs. He has that authentic Kenyan man look, so if you're into that, you'll definitely be into him.
 



5. Ian Kemama
Ian comes off a little shy and awkward in his videos which makes him so adorable. He also has some killer eyebrows and is very easy on the eyes.




Tell us if you agree with our list.
If there's a list you'd like us to do, comment below on what topic it should be.
Stay tuned for the HOTTEST Female Kenyan YouTubers list. Can you guess who's going to be on it?

-Isis

0 comments:

Post a Comment