Friday, September 9, 2016

Kenyan Female YouTubers: Mandi Sarro, Elodie Zone, Joy Kendi

1. Elodie Zone
 Did you really expect Elodie not to be on this list? C'mmon, she's drop dead gorgeous, has a huge following on YouTube and is probably the most popular YouTuber in Kenya.





2. Angel Lately
Angel has that classy lady look going for her. She does beauty videos that mainly revolve around perfume so I'm pretty sure she smells divine. Any guy would agree that she  is so wifey goals.




3. Muthoni Muciri
Muthoni much like Angel, also seems very classy. She has nice English so it's easy to understand what she's saying. Unlike most Kenyan girls who say Choc-let instead of Choco-late, I'm sure Muthoni would make for a great GF. She's also really cute.



Read More: 5 Hottest Kenyan Male YouTubers

4. Joy Kendi
Joy is a total BOMBSHELL. Trust me, I've seen her in person. I'm not sure if we should classify her as a YouTuber, seeing as she got famous from TV and Blogging, but she has a couple of videos on her YouTube channel which are pretty bomb.




5. Mandi Sarro
Mandi Sarro is cute. And she can cook. She even goes by the name 'The Throwdown Queen. I don't know if it can get any better? She's the whole package.




Do you agree with our list? Do you feel like there's someone we left out? Leave a comment below telling us what you think. The Hottest Male YouTubers list was one of our most read articles in less than 24 hours so we think we will do more YouTuber lists. You can recommend topics of writing in the comments below. Thank you for reading my peeps.
And who knows, maybe one day I can join these ladies in becoming a YouTuber. Haha. I'm joking.
xoxo

-Isis

0 comments:

Post a Comment